With its refined aluminium frame and Bosch Performance CX line motor equipped with a 625Wh PowerTube battery, the 2022 Moustache Wide 4 is at the forefront of eMTB technology.
Sporting 130mm of front travel matched with 120mm of rear travel, 27.5+ tyres, 11 speed drivetrain, and powerful Shimano brakes, the Samedi 27 Wide 4 is ready to roll straight out of the box onto your favourite trails.
The Moustache Wide was specifically designed for recreational riders who’re looking for comfort and control when riding off-road. The Wide’s geometry is predictable and responsive, meaning you don’t need to exert as much energy when maneuvering the bike as you do on more aggressive mountain bikes.
The 27.5+ tyres offer traction and control in spades. With these predictable tyres you know you’ll be in control when riding off road, no matter the surface. These tyres are also extremely comfortable, meaning you can stay in the saddle for longer.
The 2022 Moustache Wide 4 features the Moustache Magic Grip Control shock. This shock features 2 pedalling platforms and rebound damping, allowing the rider to fine tune the shock’s feel to their terrain and riding style. The new shock is matched with 130mm travel forks throughout the range, providing a balanced overall ride feel.
The finishing touches across the Wide range show this truly is the trail rider’s eBike, with size-specific dropper post lengths and sturdy Maxxis rubber specced throughout the range.
New Bosch motor and battery
The Bosch Performance Line CX system features 85Nm of torque, faster responses to pedalling and a reduction in weight and size. This is matched with the elegant PowerTube battery, which features enhanced cooling technology to keep you riding for longer.
Key benefits of the Wide 4:
- The 6061 T4-T6 frame provides the perfect amount of stiffness for a snappy and responsive ride
- Bosch’s Gen 4 Performance CX Drive Unit is efficient, intuitive, and nearly silent
- RockShox’s 35 Silver R provides front end stiffness and control
- Shimano’s Deore 11spd Drivetrain means you’ll have the right gear for every situation
- Moustache’s Magic Grip Control Rear Shock blends comfort, control, and efficiency in all situations
- All Moustache Bikes come direct from their Golbey facility in France (about the same size as Mudgee), which handles both R/D and production