Open frame design
With its open frame boasting 100mm of rear travel, an integrated Bosch 625Wh PowerTube battery, and the Bosch Performance Line CX motor, the 2022 Moustache Xroad FS 5 is the ultimate in versatility and comfort. The Xroad FS comes equipped with practical and stylish accessories such as its new luggage rack and powerful lights front and rear. The new Xroad FS is as perfect for getting about day-to-day as it is for exploring further afield on the weekend.
For so many reasons the Moustache Xroad is Australia and New Zealand’s most sought after Rail Trail machine. The new FS models for 2021 are in a class of its own with 100mm of bump eliminating suspension front and rear offering ultimate comfort and versatility.
Bosch motor and battery
The Xroad FS models are powered by Bosch’s Performance Line CX motor, the benchmark in efficient and versatile motors. The PowerTube battery is seamlessly integrated into the frame while remaining easy to take on and off. The integrated charge port on the bike makes recharging a breeze.
The luggage rack with QL3 system means you can attach the Moustache by Ortlieb panniers in seconds, giving the Xroad FS even more versatility. Its wide platform also makes it compatible with a large range of child seats. The MIK integration allows for quick fitting of a wide range of Basil bags and accessories. Exclusive tubular Moustache mud-guards, ultra solid and reliable, are perfectly centred over the wheel to keep you and your bike dry and clean in all conditions.
Designed specifically with Australian and New Zealand conditions in mind, the Xroad FS ticks every box for comfort, reliability and style.
Key benefits of the 2022 Moustache Xroad FS 5:
- Bosch’s 625Wh PowerTube Battery gives you more range, which means more riding between charges!
- Suntour’s Mobie 25 Coil Fork gives unmatched front end comfort
- The 80Lux Integrated Front Light means you’ll see and be seen, day and night
- Shimano’s SLX 11spd Drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears and outstanding durability
- Shimano’s MT400 Brakes have fantastic modulation and power
- All Moustache Bikes come direct from their Golbey facility in France (about the same size as Mudgee), which handles both R/D and production